Bookmark and Share

Hitler's Holy Relics

I'm pleased to announce the publication date for my new book, Hitler’s Holy Relics, a True Story of Nazi Plunder and the Race to Recover the Crown Jewels of the Holy Roman Empire, which will be published by Simon and Schuster in May 2010.

In this true Indiana Jones-like adventure, an American art historian turned Army sleuth races to stay one step ahead of Nazi agents who have absconded with the sacred symbols of Hitler's "Thousand Year Reich." How I found and researched this World War II era true crime story will be the subject of new postings each month until the book's release.

I'm looking forward to sharing this story with you, along with some of the recently discovered and previously unpublished documents, photos, and movie footage that I unearthed while researching this book.

0 Responses to “Hitler's Holy Relics”: